Melissa Heisler of It’s My Life, Inc. helps individuals find joy, balance, empowerment, and success in their work and home lives. For employees, she educates and instills work-life balance, career exploration, and job transition. For business owners, she assists in start-up, growth, and day-to-day survival using 15 years of product and brand marketing experience. Melissa’s own experiences allow her to be compassionate and understanding as you make your journey, and her drive and organizational skills will help keep you on your path. She holds a degree in Theatre Arts, a Masters in Integrated Marketing Communications, and is a Certified Martha Beck Life Coach, so whether you come from the left brain world of business or have a creative right brain she can speak your language.
Melissa hosts The Empowerment Show where she interviews guests from the world of entertainment, business, government, health and wherever individuals are needing, teaching, and inspiring empowerment. Melissa Heisler is a contributor for Women’s Ally a subscription-based community of support for professional women to manage career and life, and a contributing author for the books, Be There Now and Defining Moments. Melissa speaks to large and small groups and has appeared on local television.
To see if we have the right fit to work together, I offer a free 30-minute consultation, a sort of get-to-know-you chat. You can explain your needs and challenges. I explain how I work and how what I have to offer can help in your personal situation. If we are not a good fit, I would be happy to refer you to a more compatible coach or resource. What do you have to lose? Schedule a free 30-minute phone consultation here.
It’s My Life, Inc.
106 W. Cedar Street, Arlington Heights, IL 60005
Melissa’s Latest Blog Entries
- Its My Life 2015-03-29 09:01:39 (3/29/2015) - Read more at: Its My Life
- Death to Multitasking (3/28/2015) - I love going to Mexico. For every task, there is a “guy” who does it. They do not have jack-of-all-trades handymen. If you are working on your house, you do not call one person, but have to contact a separate plumber, electrician, and painter. And it is not just about home repairs. If you need […]
- Its My Life 2015-03-28 07:40:10 (3/28/2015) - Read more at: Its My Life
- Its My Life 2015-03-27 06:38:25 (3/27/2015) - Read more at: Its My Life
- Its My Life 2015-03-26 06:48:21 (3/26/2015) - Read more at: Its My Life
- Its My Life 2015-03-25 07:14:26 (3/25/2015) - Read more at: Its My Life
- Its My Life 2015-03-23 06:41:24 (3/23/2015) - Read more at: Its My Life
- Its My Life 2015-03-22 08:24:39 (3/22/2015) - Read more at: Its My Life
- Its My Life 2015-03-21 08:07:46 (3/21/2015) - Read more at: Its My Life
- Its My Life 2015-03-20 07:03:44 (3/20/2015) - Read more at: Its My Life